So it’s been a few weeks of this swirling dating adventure with Jon B and I have a few observations to report.
No, not THE actual R&B crooner hottie himself but as much as the new guy hates being told, that’s exactly who he favors.
The Look a Like and I met on a Wednesday, went out that Friday, Saturday AND again that Sunday. Repeat the following week and again. What does this mean? Hell, I don’t know. We’re either mildly interested in each other OR we’re just looking for time fillers.
I haven’t been able to get a solid reading on the Look a Like, but I’m guessing he may be nothing more than another fuck boy. He doesn’t ask any questions about my dating habits, so I’m not going there either.
Okay, now my observations in no particular order, and absence of any real logic:
1. I’m happy to be stepping outside of my norm and comfort zone.
2. Guys with an eclectic and artsy flair are so damn hot, especially if they are musicians.
3. I’m elated and surprised to have met a non-black man who can make my panties moist just by kissing me on my neck.
4. Most men are the same, regardless of race.
5. Music is everything and sharing a common interest and passion is amazing.
6. Most men are the same, regardless of race and do the same stupid shit.
7. I’ve felt awkward on more than one occasion when receiving the “look” from black men and women while out with my new friend.
8. He is very comfortable dating black women, I’m the one feeling like a traitor.
9. All men have a certain amount of communication blockage, regardless of race.
10. Not every non-black man has a pink tip.
11. I still feel strongly about pets in or near beds.
12. A man with his life together is everything!!!!!!!!
This story is still developing and can have a different update next week, or you’ll see me posting this:
Until there’s a cure…