We interrupt our regularly scheduled program to bring you this special announcement!!
I know I’m supposed to be coming with it to finish out the Black Russian “event”, but I’m totally stoked and honored to have been presented with the Stylish Blogger Award from my girl Esme over at http://love2esme.wordpress.com .
I’ve only been blogging for 4 months but have learned so much and have come across some truly talented and amazing people. But most importantly, I’m making sure not to lose sigh of the original goals of me entering the blog world – getting my much needed therapuetic relief while sharing my dating shenanigans AND entertaining readers with some light-hearted stories and lessons learned.
So again, many thanks to Esme!
Now about this award; being a recipeint of the Stylish Blogger Award is a great exercise in fun and mutual back-scratching. Of course, as with any of these blog awards, there are rules. The “rules” that come along with this award designation are (1) I must divulge seven things about myself, and then (2) pay the Stylish Blogger Award forward to about seven other blogs.
7 Random Things About Me
1. Is an amateur handwriting analyst; I’m pretty accurate with being able to tell someone’s sex, education and sometimes their ethnicity just be looking at their writing. I’m able to forge mimic handwriting pretty well which came in handy for those detention notices in high school.
2. Some of my favorite things to smell include tar, Pinesol and baby breath. Don’t judge me!
3. I think the greatest musical instruments ever created are the piano and guitar, and I have dreams of not only learning to play, but mastering them BOTH so I can hop on stage with Prince one day and perform duets of Purple Rain and Adore. Hey, it could happen.
4. I own seven wigs and they all have names AND personalities that go with each one.
5. I am a horrible sleeper who’s all OVER the bed, tossing around trying to find that warm spot. On top of that, I unconsciously flip my pillow over to the cool side several times during the night. Maybe THIS is why I’m single??
6. I no longer have my tonsils and still haven’t figured out if there are any special skills that come with this fact.
7. Am planning a trip to Jamaica for the very first time later this year.
Now, the people I am passing this onto are:
and while this seems like a girly award, stylish is stylish so I can’t forget about
Now, let’s get back to the juicy stuff!